The cloud managed services will enable corporations to concentrate on their core businesses, boost their business efficiency,
quickly secure market competitiveness, improve operational stability and efficiency, and optimize operating costs.
In the age of the cloud, it is more efficient to outsource complex IT infrastructure operations to a specialist with IT expertise and have them take care of introduction, operation and maintenance for systematically operating the cloud rather than having IT professionals in the company.
Comparison with the direct operating method
Compared to direct cloud operations, in the managed services method, from the viewpoint of costs, the cost of cloud training for operating manpower, the cost of securing experts, the risk management cost for security and stable operations and the cost of redundant investments in IT resources are integrated into the managed services cost.
Also, regarding technical aspects, it will be possible to respond to technical changes more quickly and easily by using the group of cloud technology experts rather than securing and operating technology experts in the vast and wide area of cloud computing.
- Change management cost
· Existing manpower training cost
· Cost of securing new experts
· Organization management cost
- Risk management cost (security, stable operation, failover, etc.)
- Cloud resource management cost, etc.
Cloud managed services
- Managed services cost
- Technical experts in each cloud area are necessary
(OS, Network, middleware, DB, monitoring, migration, etc.)
- Training about technical changes is required
Cloud managed services
- Securing technical change competitiveness by securing prepared cloud professionals
Features of managed services
Cloocus is capitalizing on its many years of experience and technology stacks with enterprise products to support the optimized management of the customers’ cloud IT environments.
Details of services by level
- Various support services, e.g., cloud management, infrastructure management, monitoring, operating service, security and cost management, differentiated by level, i.e., Silver, Gold and Platinum, will be provided.
- By default, all levels include technical support out of business hours and emergency failover, and customers with platinum level will receive 24/7 technical support.
- To become a platinum level, your cloud system needs to be redundant.